Mission Renew would not exist without its generous sponsors and benefactors, which is why we need help!
As an organization, we provide a group of young adults a chance to travel to Haiti with one focus in mind: serving the Haitian community and people. Benefactors and sponsors who donate to our cause provide the following:
- Scholarships for the young adults: To help them with travel costs, food, lodging, etc.
- Scholarships for Haitian kids to attend school.
- Food and Toys for the kids in Haiti: We provide meals for the kids through the local people, and we provide soccer balls, snacks, coloring materials, etc.
- Funds for Projects that build up the Haitian Community: we are currently working on projects for our young adults to help with during the day. Activities like planting trees that help protect water sources and control erosion, putting on a Summer Camp for the kids in Haiti, and other community developing activities. These projects require funds to provide the raw materials needed to successfully build up the community.
- Countless other little ways to help the Haitian community (last year we were even able to donate multiple musical instruments to the local Catholic Church)
We are incredible grateful to those who support our Mission to help the Haitian Community, and to provide our young adults with a transformative experience. Those who give provide the means for Mission Renew to accomplish what it does, and for that, they are just as much a part of the Mission as those who actually make the trip. Please know that you and your family will be remembered in our daily Mass intentions. We know that there are many projects requesting help and we are so grateful to those willing to provide their resources to Mission Renew. Once again, Thank You.
To make a tax deductible donation, checks can be made out to: Mission Renew Inc. We will mail a letter to serve as an IRS tax receipt for your tax-deductible contribution.
Please mail checks to:
Mission Renew Inc.
P.O. Box 62254
Lafayette, LA 70596
Mission Renew Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization. To make a donation online, please click on the donate tab at the bottom or side of this page